- 0.75 cups rolled oats
- 0.5 cups flour
- 0.5 cups sugar
- 0.67 cups dessicated coconut
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 0.5 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- large mixing bowl
- baking tray
- Preheat oven to 180℃
In a large mixing bowl, mix rolled oats, flour, sugar, and
- Melt butter and golden syrup together.
- Dissolve baking soda in boiling water.
After dissolving the baking soda, mix in with the melted butter.
- Stir butter mixture into your dry ingredients.
Grease a baking tray, and add level tablespoonfuls of your biscuit
mix onto tray.
Place tray into oven, bake for about 15 minutes or until golden
- Cool on a rack for 5-10 minutes